Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Goal #17 - Check

Since almost three years ago (crazy right!?) I have been overwhelmed by people's love and kindness. We have had Christmas done for us in an overwhelming way, 12 days of Christmas, gifts for the boys, meals brought in abundance, help so my mom could continue to work, and really a never ending list of service. I've wanted to give back, but I wasn't sure how I could. Well it's nothing elaborate, but I've tried to help where I could. I've made a few meals for people, I've donated clothes, and I have tried to share what I had and wasn't using. While these are definitely nothing very grand or marvelous, they were big for me. I hope I can continue to look and find more opportunities to serve.  I think it's a great thing to teach my children.

No comments: