Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Goal #11 - Check

Going away for a vacation was definitely something I think my whole family was nervous for. Going anywhere more than my house and my brothers house, which are adapted to what I need, was scary. We decided to go for it though. We ventured to California for Thanksgiving. It was a short trip but we were able to spend time with family and make a trip to Six Flags (which will always be known as Marine World to me) to see the animals. There definitely wasn't enough time to see everyone I wanted (Aunt Ressa and Jennifer) but now we know it can be done. I'm hoping next summer we can make the trip again with more time. I loved my California trips as a kid and I hope my kids can learn to look forward to them as well. I miss my California family.

No comments: